ASHI SUNTECH 2018
Technical Training for Home Inspectors
Pre-Conference – Thursday, May 3rd
Conference Day 1 – Friday, May 4th
Conference Day 2 – Saturday, May 5th
Please join us at Suntech 2018 for your continuing education needs and to reconnect with your fellow home inspectors from throughout the state and beyond.
We will be providing a minimum of 14 hours of First-Rate ASHI Approved Continuing Education Credits and 6 to 8 hours of Florida Approved CE credits.
Speakers will include:
- Jon Levey-Simpson Strong-Tie, Continuous Load Path Connections; Proper Connector and Fastener Installations (get the latest Simpson Strong-tie catalog)
- Mark Cramer, AC Basics and Beyond (2 hr FL #0000714); Grounding and Bonding of Electrical Systems (2 hr FL #0001075)
- Glenn Stephens-G. Stephens & Assoc, Hurricane & Wind Mitigation Methodologies (3 hr FL #0001119); Roof Inspections (2 hr FL #0001179)
- Tom Wisdo-Impact Pest Elimination, Florida Pests
- LiftMaster, Overhead Door Inspections and Safety
This year we will be offering an additional pre-conference course by Jeff Clair and Neil Fuller: “Electrical Systems for Home Inspectors” (6hr FL#0001177) for an additional 6 hours of Florida, ASHI, and FABI approved CE credits.