AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HOME INSPECTORS
WE ARE THE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
ALL ASHI CERTIFIED MEMBERS:
have passed a rigorous and comprehensive exam
in order to earn the certification.
performed a minimum of 250 inspections
according to ASHI Standards of Practice.
maintain a minimum of 20 hours of
continuing education each year.
follow the ASHI Standards of Practice
and Code of Ethics.
An ASHI inspection is performed according to the strict ASHI Standards of Practice, which exceeds the current Standards of Practice set by the State of Florida. An ASHI inspection is a visual examination of the home and its major components
Visible Structural Elements
- Site Conditions
NEW HOME NIGHTMARES? CALL AN ASHI CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR!
ARE YOU AN INSPECTOR?
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS!
- Get listed in the member directory on our website for lead opportunities.
- Monthly chapter meetings (meals included) with keynote speakers plus tips and tricks to improve your business.
- Stay up to date on the current state of local real estate industry and inspection technology.
- Training, continuous education & knowledge. (Suncoast ASHI Members put on SunTech where you can earn both State and ASHI CE credits).
- The marketing efforts of our chapter benefit you directly! We have developed a widespread marketing program that includes search engine optimization and printed informational brochures, with member listings that are hand delivered to the majority of the real estate offices in our area.