ASHI SUNTECH 2019
Technical Training for Home Inspectors
Conference Day 1 – Friday, May 3th
Conference Day 2 – Saturday, May 4th
Post-Conference – Monday & Tuesday, May 6th & 7th
Please join us at Suntech 2019 for your continuing education needs and to reconnect with your fellow home inspectors from throughout the state and beyond.
We will be providing a minimum of 14 hours of First-Rate ASHI Approved Continuing Education Credits and 6 to 8 hours of Florida Approved CE credits.
Our anticipated speaker lineup will include:
- Tom Miller – Structural Engineering and Inspections; Construction Inspections
- Mark Cramer – Mark Cramer Inspection Services, Inc.; Performing Hurricane Wind Mitigation Inspections (FL#0001313);
- Jon Bolton – The Inspectagator; Advanced Pool Inspections (FL#0001270)
- Scott DeMalteris – Lightning Restoration, Water Damage in Homes (FL#0001179)
- Tim Toburen – Indoor Environmental Technologies, Inc.,; Health Concerns for Home Inspectors
- Representatives from Citizens Insurance; Changes to the 4-Point Insurance Form
Post-Conference – Saturday, May 6th & 7th
Our Post-Conference course will be:
- Monroe Infrared – Certified Residential Thermographer; Add Infrared Inspections to Your Home Inspections
This highly-rated two-day class will teach you what you need to know to successfully add Infrared Inspections to your home inspections. If you already use infrared in your home inspections, the CRT certification may help you in marketing your services.
The cost is $495; 16 ASHI and 16 InterNACHI CE’s and 14.5 State of Florida CE’s!
To register for this additional class, please call 800-221-0163 or go to : https://monroeinfrared.com/infrared-training/2-day-certified-residential-thermography-crt-training-home-inspector-only/.
You don’t need an infrared camera in order to take a CRT class. Monroe Infrared offers camera and training packages which are valid up to 30 days after the class. Please call 800-221-0163 for details.
Our past speaks speakers have included:
- Jon Levey-Simpson Strong-Tie,
- Mark Cramer-Mark Cramer Inspection Services, Inc.
- Glenn Stephens-G. Stephens & Assoc,
- Tom Wisdo-Impact Pest Elimination,
- Doug Hageman-Citizens Insurance
- Mike Conley- Straight Inspection Services
- Isham Harris-Merchantside Marketing Group
- Tom Miller- Structural Engineering and Inspections, Inc.
- Scott DeMalteris-Lightning Restoration
- Bill Bracken-Bracken Engineering
- Tim Toburen and Will Spates-Indoor Environmental Technologies
- Sean Wise-Theta Electric